introduction

this weblogs is create by KHAIRUL ANWAR BIN ABU MANSOR from Malaysia. Live in the moderate family in Kuala Lumpur. I will bring you new dimension of thinking by your self. I know, most of you especially Malaysia not use his thinking, not use the true fact when do a decission. All the disicssion come from logic. Any fact, whether they, no or not. They, will accept it. Ah... that was poor my friends. You must know something call fact.I not a politican. Just a studet from Universiti Teknologi MARA Malaysia course Diploma Microbiology. Always, thinking about bacteria.This web blog, just not in English only, sometimes in Bahasa as well. It just not my thinking, from the book a read. It also contain a opinion from others blog, news, fact in science, fact about religion, and news.I bring this weblogs for you to comment from the opinion box.

0 orang yang membebel:

Post a Comment